SUCTION STOP SAC VALVE THREADS — 1 1/8″ QUICK CONNECT — Should be screwed into PRO X SAC with all-purpose pvc cement
The Fly High W743-SS SUCTION STOP SAC VALVE THREADS 1-1/8″ Flow-Rite Quick Release Connect makes a secure, water-tight, yet quickly removable connection with the Flo Rite W741 (1-1/8″) Straight and the W746 (1-1/8″) Elbow Flo-Rite Quick Release Connectors. Perfect for integrating Fly High ballast bags to factory ballast systems in Mastercraft and Air Nautique wakeboard boats.
For more information on the Flow-RIte Quick Connect fittings system, read our blog post: Fly High Flow-Rite Quick Connect System Explained.
Fly High ballast fittings have been designed with you in mind. All of the fittings make connecting pumps and hoses to your Fly High Pro X Series Ballast Sacs™ a quick and simple task. No more struggling with old waterbed valves and water spilling inside the boat. Simply twist, pull, replace and you’re ready to go! Fly High offers several different fittings that all work together to adapt to any of your needs.
How to Hook Up an Automatic Ballast System. The Best Possible Way is by Keeping it Basic!
Required parts for EACH Pro X Series Fat Sac you will need the following:
1 each of (W610-P) – Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump (high volume,
self-priming, reversible) with Fill/Empty Switch
25 ft of (558031-Black Hose) – Black Reinforced Bilge Hose. Fits 1″ or 11/8″ fittings
2 each of W743-SS – 11/8″ Quick Connect – Sac Valve Thread (use PVC Cement to screw this fitting into the Fat Sac)
2 each of W741 – Flow-Rite 11/8″ Straight Quick Connect Socket
2 each of W746 – Flow-Rite 11/8″ Elbow Quick Connect Socket
6 each of (558031-Clamp) – 316 Stainless Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamp 5/16” – 1 1/2” Clamp Diameter Range
2 each of Thru Hulls – One for the bottom of the boat for Filling/Emptying; One for Venting/Overflow -(NOT INCLUDED)
Adequate length of electrical wire to wire up the fill/empty switch and the Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump- (NOT INCLUDED)
For each Pro X Series Fat Sac, you will need the following;
1. 1 x (W610-P) Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump high volume, self-priming, reversible pump with the fill-empty switch.
2. about 25 feet (558031 – black hose) black reinforced bilge hose Fits 1″ or 11/8″ fittings
3. 2 x (W743-SS) 11/8″ Quick Connect – Sac Valve Thread – screw these into Pro X Series Fat Sac with all Purpose PVC Cement..
4. 2 x (W741) Flow-Rite 11/8″ Straight Quick Connect Socket
5. 2 x (W746) Flow-Rite 11/8″ Elbow Quick Connect Socket
6. 6 x (558031-clamp) 316 stainless steel worm drive hose clamp 5/16″-1 1/2″ clamp diameter range
7. 2 x Thru Hulls One for the bottom of the boat to fill and empty through plus one for the vent/overflow (NOT INCLUDED)
8. Adequate length of electrical wire to wire up the Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump (NOT INCLUDED)
Run Black Reinforced Hose from the Thru Hull Fitting in the
bottom of the boat to one side of the Jabsco Pump.
Run Black Reinforced Hose from the other side of the Jabsco Pump
to the bottom valve on the Pro X Series Fat Sac.
Run Black Reinforced Hose from the highest valve on the top of the
Pro X Series Fat Sac to the Thru Hull Fitting out the side of the boat.
NOTE: The vent overflow thru hull fitting needs to be higher then where the Vent Hose is attached to the valve on the top of the Pro X Series Fat Sac (When Full). This is to prevent water from being blown out of the vent/overflow thru hull or a siphon from being started.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.